Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Men will be men, don’t expect them to change…don’t expect them to be something they never will be… don’t expect them to remember things that are not important to them. If your man really loves you then he will change himself just enough to meet you in the middle… if he doesn’t, then you need to decide if you can love and accept him the way he is… or move on…
SHARE if you care !
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
1. Play a sport. It will teach you how to win honorably, lose gracefully, respect authority, work with others, manage your time and stay out of trouble. And maybe even throw or catch.
2. You will set the tone for the sexual relationship, so don’t take something away from her that you can’t give back.
3. Use careful aim when you pee. Somebody’s got to clean that up, you know.
4. Save money when you’re young because you’re going to need it someday.
5. Allow me to introduce you to the dishwasher, oven, washing machine, iron, vacuum, mop and broom. Now please go use them.