1. Left-handed people are able to see underwater better than their right-handed counterparts.
2. Osama bin Laden, Jack the Ripper and The Boston Strangler were all left-handed.
3. The left-handed are more likely to suffer insomnia.
4. The longest words that can be typed using just the left hand are sweater, dresses, tesserae, and decades.
5. Lefties have worse asthma and allergies than right-handed people.
7. Lefties tend to be better at architecture.
8. Lefties are more linguistically talented.
9. Women over 40 are considerably more likely to have left-handed children.
10. Left-handed college graduates tend to become wealthier than their right-handed counterparts.
11. 4 of 7 recent presidents are left-handed.