2) Let go of the people who are holding you down. If you considered them, you already know who these people are.
3) Blast your favorite upbeat song and sing at the top of your lungs, dancing as you go.
4) Go for a run. A nice, long run. Run until you feel good; at the very least, you will be tired enough that the feelings will seem less major.
5) Call someone you love. Just hearing their voice can make your day better.
6) Smile at a stranger. It will make both of you smile.
7) Send an anonymous compliment.
8) Write down everything you don’t like about yourself. Rip it up. Burn it.
9) Watch your favorite movie.
10) Trust Yourself.