Bringing you Wisdom, Inspiration, entertainment and original creations that will brighten up your day. Please subscribe to the FREE email updates so you never have to miss another post.
How Your Date of Birth Can Dictate Your Career Path?
What Career Suits You ?
According to Numerology theory, the day you were born is said to symbolize the tools and talents you were born with. Your ‘Day Number’ denotes your attributes and abilities and gives an indication of the type of career or profession best suited.
Those born on the 1st day of the month …
* like to be the centre of attention and are ‘born leaders’ and make excellent:
writers, directors, politicians, public speakers, inventors, presidents, public figures, business owners, actors or performers, designers, architects, composers, professors, teachers, veterinarians, ministers, psychologists, artists, dentists, healers, politicians, sportspeople, team leaders, fashion designers, doctors, chiropractors, lawyers, curator of a museum.
Those born on the 2nd day of the month …
* relate to others on an emotional level and make for great:
* are communicative and creative and enjoy the spotlight. They excel at being:
motivators, coaches, writers, musicians, artistic endeavours – performing, parents, salespeople, communicators – all media, radio broadcasters, singers, performers, artists, actors, commentators, lecturers, composers, philosophers, display designers, architects, dancers, hairdressers, entertainers. The 3 vibration is a natural comedian and make excellent writers and counsellors.
Those born on the 4th of the month …
* are energetic and hard-working and are best in a careers such as:
Earth scientist, designer, gardener, builder, business owner, developer, lawyer, administrator, office worker, body-worker. The 4 person needs to work on behalf of others. They are the builder, natural mechanic, engineer, geologist, farmer, real estate agent, computer analyst, shop owner, minister, programmer, research chemist.
Those born on the 5th of the month …
* are great communicators and have inquisitive minds. They are best suited to being:
social anthropologists, archaeologists, scientists, teachers, writers and historians, computer expert, public figure, speaker or lecturer, reporter, philosopher, salesperson, advertiser, developer, speculator, designer, performer, agent, celebrity agent and travel agent. A job that combines technology with travel would be ideal. The 5 energy is the natural detective.
Those born on the 6th of the month …
* are loving and compassionate souls and are excellent:
parents, educators, caterer/restaurateur/gourmet cook, community services workers, councillors, advisors, consultants, ministers, healers, philosophers, artists, writers, nurses, care-givers, body workers, masseur, naturopaths, health consultants, coaches of all kinds.
Those born on the 7th of the month …
* have high ideals and like things to be precise. This makes them most suited to being the:
scientist, researcher, chemist, analyst, criminal detective, investigative work, professor, consultant, spiritual careers, minister, astrologer, analyst, earth/maritime occupations, occultist, healer, writer, actor, comedian, the medical profession, interests in the past, eg. history, antiques, archaeology, art.
Those born on the 8th of the month …
* are good with money and are suited to business. They excel in careers such as:
any type of professional, business owner, publisher, contractor, engineer, financial analyst, judge, banker, builder.
Those born on the 9th of the month …
* are independent spirits and are most suited to being the:
counsellor, minister, reverend, occultist, metaphysician, counselors, spiritual advisor, healer, involved in the literary field, designer, nurse, social worker, body worker, holistic health worker, composer, teacher, scientist, actor, artist, craftsperson, painter, architect, diplomat, world/community leader.
Those born on the 10th day of the month …
* are natural born leaders and excel in the fields of:
business ownership, manager, executive, CEO, team leadership, supervisors, surgeon, doctor, quality control inspector, consultant.
Those born on the 11th day of the month …
* are sensitive to the needs of others. This trait makes them excellent:
media personalities, teachers, counsellors, poets, inventors, psychologists, ministers, designers, society figures, occultists, psychic/clairvoyants, spiritualists.
* have leadership qualities and charisma making them wonderful:
Craftspeople, arts and craft teachers and hobbyists, builders, mechanics, construction workers, architects, designs, politics, screenwriting.
Those born on the 14th day of the month …
* can be very single-minded and innovative. They make for great:
contractors, secretaries, managers, organizers, travel agents, personal assistants, artists, designers.
Those born on the 15th day of the month …
* are diplomatic and loving. They are the:
diplomat, teacher, healer, banker, translator, child care worker, social worker, community services worker.
Those born on the 16th of the month …
* are idealistic and thoughtful. They are best suited to fields such as:
Writing, natural healing modalities and fields, carers, actors, comedians, the hospitality industry, shipping, fishing, primary food industry.
Those born on the 17th day of the month …
* are entrepreneurial and intelligent. Their skills are best used as:
teachers, lecturers, professors, counsellors, psychiatrists, actors, politicians, property moguls and business owners.
Those born on the 18th day of the month …
* make excellent students and are quick learners. This lends them to be wonderful:
teachers, lecturers, project planning and management, construction, design, veterinarian, the medical/healing/caring professions, doctors, nurses, alternative health care practitioner, volunteer workers. 18’s are often drawn to humanitarian work, sometimes on a global scale.
Those born on the 19thday of the month …
* are stubborn and independent. They excel at being:
leaders, information technology experts, spiritual counsellers, business owners, supervisors, organizers and planners. Those born on the 19th are sensitive (to the point of hypersensitivity), but may achieve fame in an unusual field.
Those born on the 20thday of the month …
* are natural home-makers. This makes them excellent:
parents, child care workers, nurses, healers, social and community service worers, public relations, artists, cleaners, care-givers, interior decorators.
Those born on the 21stday of the month …
* are great organizers and speculators. This makes them most suited to being:
writers, secretaries and personal assistants, organizers, negotiators, mediators, supervisors, the financial sector (bankers and financial advisors), publishers, agents.
Those born on the 22nd day of the month …
* are intuitive yet scientific. They make for brilliant:
With the right support 22’s can become one of life’s great success stories and accumulate a great deal of wealth. People born on the 22nd love to work with their hands.
Those born on the 23rd day of the month …
* are analytical and ‘problem solvers’. This energy makes them superb:
mediators, diplomats, negotiators, judges, rule-makers, politicians, accountants, tax agents. Those born on the 23rd excel in any job involving communication.
Those born on the 24thday of the month …
* are compassionate, intuitive and caring. This makes them the:
natural healers, artists, mediators, counsellors, psychologists, therapists, alternative medicine practitioners, lawyers. The 24 Day Number person also has great business sense.
Those born on the 25thday of the month …
* have brilliant minds and have a ‘spiritual’ side to their nature. These attributes make them wonderful:
advisors, counsellors, healers, investigators, scientists and researchers.
Those born on the 26thday of the month …
* are hard workers with exceptional organizational skills. They excel at being:
politicians, property moguls, business leaders, the healing and/or compassionate careers, supervisors, managers. Those born on the 26th make wonderful entrepreneurs.
Those born on the 27thday of the month …
* are intelligent and can be a touch on the eccentric side. They are the:
scientists, telecommunications experts, teachers, tutors, mentors, veterinarians, doctors and healers of all kinds. Many will opt to do humanitarian work and many often seek careers in the travel industry or travel extensively for their work.
Those born on the 28thday of the month …
* are very creative and expressive. They are most suited to careers such as:
debaters, talkback radio hosts, broadcasters, salespeople, tourism, travel agents, travel guides. Working with animals in any capacity may also suit well.
Those born on the 29thday of the month …
* are complicated and often misunderstood by others. They are the:
psychics, deep-thinkers, child-carers, medical fields – doctors, nurses, alternative health practitioners, care-givers, physiotherapists, physical trainers, consultants. 29’s are often attracted to mystical or unusual professions.
Those born on the 30thday of the month …
* need their freedom in order to succeed in their chosen fields. They make brilliant:
gardeners, landscapers, decorators, cooks and chefs, radio broadcasters, television presenters, writers, athletes, inventors.
Those born on the 31stday of the month.
* have excellent concentration skills and are precise in their dealings. They make for wonderful:
teachers, researchers, leaders, managers, supervisors, scientists, entrepreneurs. They also do well in any job requiring good deduction skills. 31’s love to work with their hands and make excellent craftspeople.