The classic phrase “Will you marry me?” has been the start to many a long-lasting relationship, and there’s nothing wrong with going the simple route.
But if you would like to say something a little bit more unusual, here are a few phrases that you can use in your proposal speech that can make it much more memorable.
Though a lot of guys may spend hours agonizing over the right wording for their marriage proposal, just remember that your girlfriend loves you and won’t be judging you over the exact words that you use.
1. Let’s spend the rest of our lives together.
2. I want to grow old with you.3. I can’t imagine a life without you in it.
4. Having you by my side is what completes me.
5. Before I met you, I never realized how empty my life was.
6. I now know that you and I are truly meant to be together.
7. I wish I could give you everything, but I hope that this ring is enough.
8. Will you give me your hand in marriage?
9. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?
10. Will you make me the happiest man alive?