I thought this was very wise, and good advice. I did not marry well, at all, but I still have hope that someday I will meet someone wonderful who thinks I’m wonderful, and we will hang this above our bed, in our kitchen, and have a happy life. If you’re going to dream, dream big!
1. Never both be angry at the same time.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.
4. If you must criticize, do it lovingly.
5. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
6. Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
8. At least once every day say a kind or complimentary word to your life partner.
9. When you have done something wrong, admit it and ask for forgiveness.
10. Remember it takes two to make a quarrel. and the one is the wrong is the one who does the most talking.