1. Bringing back the feeling you've learned to forget.
2. Reminiscing the good times.
3. Trying to hide what you really feel.
4. Loving someone who loves another.
5. Having a commitment with someone you know would not last.
6. Shielding your heart to love somebody.
7. Loving a person too much.
8. Right love at a wrong time.
9. Taking risk to fall in love again.
10. Accepting that it was never meant to be.
11. "What ifs"
Goodbye without reasons is the most painful one. Love without reasons is the most beautiful one.
Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.
The most painful love there is, is the love left unshown. A love that cannot be expressed, affection left unknown. The love that withholds touching, afraid of what it would say, and the most painful thing about unexpressed love is, it never fades away.