Bringing you Wisdom, Inspiration, entertainment and original creations that will brighten up your day. Please subscribe to the FREE email updates so you never have to miss another post.
Press The Forefinger For 60 Seconds: The Whole World Is Amazed By The Effect This Trick Has For The Organs!
Some people SWEAR by reflexology versus taking medicine. Anything that costs nothing is worth a try in my book. It works by using the connections with our organs to pressure points in our hands.
1. The thumb
The heart and lungs are connected to the thumb. By rubbing and pulling the thumb, you can slowdown your heartbeat and allow youself breathe easier.
2. The forefinger The forefinger has connections to the stomach and colon. If you are constipated or have pain in the abdomen, press the forefinger and rub it for 60 seconds.
3. The middle finger The middle finger connects the respiratory system, blood system, heart, and small intestine. So if you ever experience discomfort in these areas stretch out your middle finger and rub it.
4. The ring finger Your mood can be heavily influenced by your ring finger. Massage this finger if you feel depressed or down to bring back a peaceful and relaxed vibe.The Palms
5. Pinky finger The pinky is said to be connected to the kidneys, neck, and head. The kidneys, neck, and head are connected to the pinky. Massaging this finger will relieve headaches and neck pain, while keeping your kidneys healthy.
6. The Palms Clapping your hands increases blood circulation and this benefits the nervous system.Source