The health and beauty of your feet can say a lot about you. Majority of people don’t even pay attention to how their feet look, however the condition of your feet can also indicate lack of personal hygiene.
Most people use not having time as an excuse to take proper care of certain body parts. When it comes to taking care of feet going to a salon can really be time consuming and rather expensive.
This is why we have prepared a natural remedy that you can make at home which is both cheap and effective and will help you take care of your dry, scaly and tired feet.
The ingredients you need are very affordable and easy to find and you might even have them in your kitchen. This is what you should do to make your feet tender and give the care they deserve.
- 2-4 cups of milk
- 3 tablespoons of baking soda
- Warm the milk and pour it in a foot basin
- Add the baking soda in the milk and stir well until it dissolves
- Soak your feet in the mixture for about 10 minutes
- Rinse them with warm water and dry with a towel
- Apply a moisturizing foot cream
Regularly repeating this procedure will make your feet smooth, softer and healthy.