Eight Ways To Rebuilding Your Life
1. Love yourself, unconditionally.
2. Release your bottled up emotions.
3. Make time for long walks, alone.
4. Avoid living beyond your means.
5. Nurture your inner strength.
6. Stop apologizing for being you.
7. Surround yourself with positive people.
8. Embrace your situation, whatever it may be.
Think about what people are doing on Facebook today. They're keeping up with their friends and family, but they're also building an image and identity for themselves, which in a sense is their brand. They're connecting with the audience that they want to connect to. It's almost a disadvantage if you're not on it now.~ Mark Zuckerberg
This generation is so dead. You ask a kid, 'What are you doing this Saturday?' and they'll be playing video games or watching cable, instead of building model cars or airplanes or doing something creative. Kids today never say, 'Man, I'm really into remote-controlled steamboats.'~ Jack White